Updated Monday 3rd April 2023.
I would like to update you on the actions Nelly Keung Health & Beauty Centre are taking in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
On Monday 19th July 2021, the Government announced that there would be no more covid restrictions.
Under the guidelines issued by the Government, PHE and the NHS, we have a commitment to keep our clients and staff safe. Therefore, we have created the following policy outlining safety measures at the salon.
Safety Measures at the Salon
Please watch our safety video where Nelly demonstrates the measures we took at the salon during the restrictions https://youtu.be/kQghoeKdz5E.
- Social distancing – No social distancing is required in the salon. We will limit the number of clients in treatment rooms and confined spaces where appropriate. Nelly Keung took a course in infection control and the premises is licensed from BARBICIDE® (see certificate below) whereby we understand the risks of Covid-19 and have taken all the following measures to mitigate them in the beauty salon.
- New Bookings Policy – We advise clients to make appointments in advance to limit the number of people within the salon. Clients may book using one of the many following ways:
- Call – 020 8647 9101
- WhatsApp – 020 8647 9101
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online – nellysbeautyhouse.com/book-online/
- Mobile App – Click here
- Facebook – Click here
- Instagram – instagram.com/nellysbeautyhouse
- Covid-19 Waiver Form (When booking) – All clients who book for an appointment must complete our Covid-19 Waiver Form. When booking through the website or mobile app, the form will be presented to you automatically after you’ve selected your date and time. If this form did not appear at the time of booking or if you have not completed it, please click here. All clients must complete the waiver form prior to coming to the salon, otherwise, we may not be able to proceed with the appointment. If you have any queries, please do contact us on 020 8647 9101.
- On arrival at the salon – Please knock on the door a member of staff will let you in. We would appreciate it if clients would arrive on time or a few minutes before their appointment to avoid delays for the following clients, as we will need time to prepare and clean the room and equipment between clients. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Payments – We accept card and cash payments.
- Cancellation Policy and Amendments – Our 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Please contact us on 020 8647 9101 should you wish to cancel or amend your appointment.
- PPE – Masks are optionally worn by all staff and clients at the salon. We kindly ask clients to bring their own masks. However, we will be providing a disposable mask for every client if necessary. We understand that certain services will make it difficult to wear a mask. When it is necessary to remove a mask to undertake certain treatments, we will ask the client to remove the mask once they are ready in the treatment room. Staff will also be wearing a mask, gloves and eye protection (if necessary) at all times. This is to mitigate the risk as much as possible. We will be applying deep cleaning measures in the treatment rooms in preparation before and after every client. If you have any queries or concerns, please give us a call on 020 8647 9101 or speak to your therapist on the day of your appointment who has been trained and informed of all safety measures and procedures.
- Infection control – On top of our usual high standards of cleaning, we have implemented further cleaning and disinfection measures of all, including but not limited to, equipment, workstations, door handles, and counters, before and after every client. We also have a hand sanitising station for every client to use as they enter the salon. Hand washing facilities and paper towels are available within the bathroom.
- Symptoms – As always, if clients are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, they are to not come to the salon and stay home as per the Government’s guidelines.
We want to create an environment where everyone is comfortable and protected as much as possible, by abiding by the guidelines of the Government and the BARBICIDE® Covid-19 course for beauty professionals. We appreciate your understanding.
If you have any queries, please contact me directly on 020 8647 9101 or via a WhatsApp message at any time, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
#InThisTogether #StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #Covid19
All the very best,